Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
hp
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Please help

I had my working HP admin / power on password, i wanted to remove it, i logged in to my bios, went to admin password which was set to (SET), i clicked , this came up,

ENTER CURRENT PASSWORD: [ I entered my current password ]
ENTER NEW PASSWORD: [ I just typed Enter to left it blank ]
RE-ENTER NEW PASSWORD: [ I just re-typed Enter to left it blank ]

I entered my working password and pressed enter and enter again on new password, then next to admin password, it changed to (CLEAR),

i reset and went to log in assuming that i wouldnt come up or worst i would have to press enter twice but i am shut out. i get error message 

A [4DDA5510]

i have tried everything - Please save me.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hey @entro 🙂

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

According to the Community's Rules of Participation:

4d. No posts shall include instructions or directions intended to bypass or subvert security measures, including passwords, locking mechanisms, fingerprint scans, etc., or to bypass any safety measures.

Therefore, this topic is being locked. If you would like help resetting the password on your product, please Contact HP support in your region. 

Regards,

MarcusC

I work on behalf of HP.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.