Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP ProBook x360 11 G3 EE
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Problem:

Solid amber F12

Caps lock 2.2 (2 long, 2 short) blink code.

I have the latest x360 11 G3 EE BIOS (sp133114.exe) installed to a flash drive.

Problem #1 - Once plugged into the charger, holding down the power button does not turn off the system. It immediately restarts on its own, I am unable to make the device stay in an un-powered state without removing the battery.

Problem #2 - Caps Lock is flashing a 2.2 LED white light code, 2 long 2 short. After running the above BIOS program and installing to a flash drive, I insert the flash drive and have tried the following combinations:

- Drive in - Windows Key + B, power on, keep key combo held. No change after 3-5 minutes of waiting.

- Drive in - Windows Key + V, power on, keep key combo held. No change after 3-5 minutes of waiting.

- Drive in - B Key, power on, keep key combo held. No change after 3-5 minutes of waiting.
 - All above without drive, same results.

Any suggestions would be wonderful, I have 20+ devices with the exact same issue.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Still seeking a solution.

HP Recommended

HP Recommended

HP Recommended

Two months later, still seeking a solution.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.