Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Pavillion x360 Convertible
Microsoft Windows 11

I went to turn on my HP x360  m convertible 14m-ba114dx, and the power button lit up. However, the battery light was off, had 100% battery power as I just replaced my ac adapter on Tuesday. The new ac adapter works fine. My screen is still black as in it didn't boot up,  I heard no internal noise like the fans, processors or any of the normal noises I'm supposed to hear. My power button is still lit up on and seems to be frozen. My battery works fine as my new ac adapter was charging it. I have no idea what to do or what is wrong. 🤔 I just know that I auto schedule my laptop health check to run on a daily basis, and have had no issues with the battery or anything else. The only issue I do have is storage space. I have a lot of music on my laptop. I constantly am running disk cleanup to free up space and get rid of junk and duplicate files to free up space. Also wanted to note, that I recently upgraded my laptop to Windows 11, so I dunno if that has anything to do with this issue? I do know that I'm very frustrated and a bit freaked out about this whole situation! Please help!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.