12-04-2013 08:07 PM
I have a HP Pavilion zv6000 notebook and have tried everything from pushing f2 f10 but all it does is it wants to know.....PhoenixBIOS Setup Utility and on the white screen it reads....Enter SETUP Password......I have never had a password for this unless someone else that used this put one in if that's the case I wouldn't know it! Please please please help me! I would gratefully appreciate solving this problem.
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)