Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hp 2000 wont turn on PLEASE HELP

hp 2000
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I have a hp 2000 laptop  and it wont turn on!!!! I plugged in my charger for my phone to the laptop and it shutoff and it cant turn back on! Theirs an light next the charger plug to. PLZ HELP

1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
15,765 14,098 713 1,904
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hp 2000 wont turn on PLEASE HELP

HI @Urfred,

Welcome to the HP Forum! I am pleased that you have become a HP Forum member. It is such a wonderful site to find answers and tips. Here is a link to guide you to having the most rewarding experience and answer any concerns about posting: First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More. What is your specific model of HP 2000 notebook? HP Notebook PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number, Serial Number or Product Number?

I would like to clarify the issue. Are you trying to power the notebook using the phone charger? If so it will not provide sufficient power for the notebook, try using the notebook adapter and let me know the outcome. If I have misunderstood your post, please clarify the situation for me.  

I will wait for your reply.

Thanks! If this helps you to reach a solution, please click the "Accept as Solution" button down below in this message. If you wish to say "thanks" for my effort to help, click the "Thumbs Up" to give me a Kudos. :catvery-happy:

Sparkles1

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation