Hello I need help with my hp laptop 14 bs580tu, it doesnt turn on after a force restart.
why and how it happens:
1. I was using my laptop browsing the web.
2. My laptop suddenly goes black closing all app, but my mouse is operational and the cursor is still in the screen.
3. I waited 5 minutes for it to respond but nothing happened.
4. I did a force restart by holding the power button.
5. When I boot it I was greeted by caps lock blinking 3 slow 2 fast .
Does this problem has any relation with motherboard short circuit? I did reseat my ram but nothing changed... I already check every components but none of them are shorted. I haven't check the motherboard for short circuit because im lazy to disassemble the whole board...