Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Hl ProBook G5 650
Microsoft Windows 11

Okay so I have been very stressed out these last two days. So let's just get to it, The other day I was making my son a bottle to put him down for a nap and my gallon of water spilled over my keyboard but! It was a small amount of water and it just ran over the keyboard. Now this has happened before a couple months ago my three year old daughter spilled her juice on it. And the computer stayed with the screen off for a day and a half and everything was fine it didn't have no damage on the keyboard and anything else. Now when it had happened yesterday with the water it I immediately turned it over and laid it flat so the keyboard can drain the water. But the screen cut off and the computer shut off. So I tried turning it on after and I heard the fan come on which has never come on so loudly since I bought the computer. The power button kept coming on with the airplane mode key and the caps lock key. However it cut off again. And it's still doing it over and over again. Last night the screen came on and it looked completely normal and when I had pressed the enter button to put in my password the computer cut off again. I need help asap I'm so frustrated about it. Please can someone help me figure this out. Also I have seventeen months left on my warranty but I don't feel the need to use it unless I need to plus the screen and keyboard has no damage it just cuts on and off. And when I shake the computer to check for water every so often I can a small little rattling noise like something is loose near the power button. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.