04-30-2016 02:25 PM
so suddenly and for reason my laptop (HP Spectre X360) stopped workin and it shows no sign of life anymore, the only led works now is the charging led, when I plug in my charger it lits in white that's it!! no other lights or any feedback from the pc!! it's less than 6 months old now and never had any issues with it before! I went to bestbuy and they said it might be the motherboard that needs to be replaced, so idk if anyone of you had the issue before? and if the motherboard has been replaced would I lose all my data? and do they even need to access my data to replace the motherboard??
05-01-2016 02:00 PM
Thanks for becoming a member of the HP Support Forums. I understand you are having an issue with the computer not booting. I will be glad to help you.
Please post the full product number of your computer. See the following, if you need help with that information.
How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
Does the computer make any sounds eg coling fan?
Please get back to me with above information, so I can help you better.
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)