Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

How did you create the bootable flashdrive? Pls help

HP Recommended
HP Recommended

Hi, The old BIOS F.09 Rev.A exe doesn't run to make a bootable USB. Any idea on how to do it?

HP Recommended

For all having issue with hp victus after bios version 10 update i will find a solution for this. don't let any service technicians to replace your motherboard. pls do the below mentioned steps .

1. first download the zip file from the link i provided here 

[content removed]

2. then extract this zip file. you will get three folders. check its total file size correct size is 110 mb. then format a usb drive as fat32 and rename the usb drive as HP_TOOLS

3. copy all three folders in to that usb drive

4. connect the pendrive to any one  usb port of  your hp victus laptop

3. connect the charger to your laptop

4.press and hold windows +B key and press the power  button for 1 or to 2 seconds and release only power button, still hold windows +B key until you get a bios recovery screen.

5. just let the laptop to finish the process. it will restart 2 or 3 times. don't worry. 

6. pls send a reply if it works for you 

HP Recommended

Sure how can I send u. Pls give me your email id will send u the link

HP Recommended

That exe is running from some hp and omen laptops only. You can copy paste folder to your usb drive it will works. If u need that file I will send u

HP Recommended

Yes, the above process works. I tried the same and my laptop is back to normal. Just a heads up try to avoid the updates by pausing it in HP support app & Windows update

HP Recommended

Hi All, thankfully, someone on Reddit has provided an identical solution as mentioned here. They've gone one step further to give the exact files to create the bootable BIOS USB, in case people aren't able to create it using HP provided exe. This solved my problem in a jiffy. 

HP Recommended

hi bro happy to know your problem solved. actually that is my reddit account (sarinkannur) . hp is not allowing us to share the link here. so i shared full step along with google drive link there in reddit. so if any facing same issue. you can search in reddit. my user name is sarinkannur/8bitkerala there in reddit you will get solution there. 

HP Recommended

@myloweslife wrote:

I updated BIOS from my HP Victus earlier today, after the update finished, the screen turned black and i am now unable to boot it up. Only power light is on. The charger is working normally. I tried everything i could find besides plugging out battery and usb flash boot. Nothing work though. Can some one with experience help me this?

Bruh the same thing happened to me today.first I was tensed that I **bleep**ed the bios update.i wasted 1 hr on call but nothing helped. I even tryed to create a usb bios recovery thing but the exe file wasn't running properly.has anyone successfully created a usb recovery thing? And please tell how did you reverted to older bios

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.