Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
10-05-2021 09:59 AM - last edited on 10-05-2021 01:46 PM by RodrigoB
For all having issue with hp victus after bios version 10 update i will find a solution for this. don't let any service technicians to replace your motherboard. pls do the below mentioned steps .
1. first download the zip file from the link i provided here
2. then extract this zip file. you will get three folders. check its total file size correct size is 110 mb. then format a usb drive as fat32 and rename the usb drive as HP_TOOLS
3. copy all three folders in to that usb drive
4. connect the pendrive to any one usb port of your hp victus laptop
3. connect the charger to your laptop
4.press and hold windows +B key and press the power button for 1 or to 2 seconds and release only power button, still hold windows +B key until you get a bios recovery screen.
5. just let the laptop to finish the process. it will restart 2 or 3 times. don't worry.
6. pls send a reply if it works for you
10-09-2021 05:57 AM - last edited on 10-09-2021 06:31 AM by MayS
Hi All, thankfully, someone on Reddit has provided an identical solution as mentioned here. They've gone one step further to give the exact files to create the bootable BIOS USB, in case people aren't able to create it using HP provided exe. This solved my problem in a jiffy.
10-09-2021 06:32 AM - edited 10-09-2021 06:33 AM
hi bro happy to know your problem solved. actually that is my reddit account (sarinkannur) . hp is not allowing us to share the link here. so i shared full step along with google drive link there in reddit. so if any facing same issue. you can search in reddit. my user name is sarinkannur/8bitkerala there in reddit you will get solution there.
10-24-2021 11:14 PM
I updated BIOS from my HP Victus earlier today, after the update finished, the screen turned black and i am now unable to boot it up. Only power light is on. The charger is working normally. I tried everything i could find besides plugging out battery and usb flash boot. Nothing work though. Can some one with experience help me this?
Bruh the same thing happened to me today.first I was tensed that I **bleep**ed the bios update.i wasted 1 hr on call but nothing helped. I even tryed to create a usb bios recovery thing but the exe file wasn't running properly.has anyone successfully created a usb recovery thing? And please tell how did you reverted to older bios
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community