08-20-2014 09:07 AM
I have disassembled my Hp dv6-6c80el laptop and cleaned the dust from the fan.
After cleaning it, I attached the keyboard case with the power button and tried to turn it on, to see how the fan was working (some components were still unattached, like the HDD, Wifi card, keyboard) and I saw two electric shocks after pressing the Power button.
Now the laptop doesn't turn on (I have tried with the power supply, not with the battery), though the white light indicating the power supply is on.
What can I do?
Any help is appreciated.
08-20-2014 04:04 PM
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)