01-30-2016 08:40 PM
01-30-2016 11:40 PM
Please try a hard reset and see if it works.
1. Power off your laptop
2. Remove the a/c adapter, battery and everything that is attached to your laptop.
3. Hold the 'POWER 'button down on your laptop for about 10 seconds.
4. Plug in the a/c power supply (without battery) and power on.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)