08-24-2019 11:45 AM - edited 08-24-2019 12:33 PM
3 month old hp omen Suddenly turned of and after that it wont turn on. I was just browsing then. So i repaired from hp official warranty. Now the same thing repeated after 1 month of repairing. But this time laptop is heating while I'm trying to turn on. since last repair i just had light use(i.e no gaming ).
- power button light blinking
- press power button for 15sec then turn on using power button doesnt work. in this process power button light still blinking and screen is still black
- of course non removable battery
- 5sec power button then continuous esc press - already tried
- black display nothing shows up
- Power button light goes off then again on - ( i think startup fails)
08-26-2019 11:24 AM
I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).
If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.