08-20-2014 04:16 AM
I bought a brand new hp probook 450 G1 few days ago. Sometime its screen flickers then hang, if I wait for auto recovery, nothing will occure. I have to hard press power button to shut down. I complained my local dealer, they changed the product with a new same model. But it happens again. Its not a random product, but its a problem guys. Anybody sufferd with this kind of problem? Please help me solve this, if you have any solution for me . Thank you.
08-20-2014 03:58 PM
To get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since the HP ProBook 450 G1 Notebook PC is a commercial product. You can do this at Notebook - HP ProBook, EliteBook, Compaq, Slate/Tablet PC, Armada, LTE.
The support page for your product may be helpful in the meantime:
HP ProBook 450 G1 Notebook PC.
I hope this helps!
Thank you for posting on the HP Forums.
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)