9 4 0 2
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hp spectre 15-df0322ng won't power on and not charging

Hp spectre x360 CONVERTIBLE 1515-df0322ng
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Suddenly not charging, won't power on and power led blinking 3 times repeatedly. 

What can I do ?

Everything was ok until last night, this morning I found it like this !!!!

Please help .

Samy koka

3 REPLIES 3
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
11,221 11,199 762 747
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

@samykoka

This is a Hardware issue. You could try a Power Drain and check if it helps. You can refer to this Link: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c01684768

If the issue persists please contact HP Support for Service Options

Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/ and select your Country to get the Contact details for HP Support

Thank you 😊

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

0 Kudos
Highlighted
samykoka
Level 1
9 4 0 2
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hi KrazyToad 

Thank you for your interest , already done that (power drain) and my problem solved .

but i'm very worried that my pricey laptop have some hardware issues , what causes this to happen in the first place ?

and , would it happen again ?

need some knowledge please .

Thanks 

Regards

samy koka 

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
11,221 11,199 762 747
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

@samykoka

Sometimes, static charge remains into the computer’s motherboard and run around it even after you turn off the Notebook. Power drain process drains all the extra power (static charge) from your electronic devices. This is quite normal.

But I suggest you download and run the HP Support Assistant from this Link: https://www8.hp.com/us/en/campaigns/hpsupportassistant/hpsupport.html?jumpid=va_r602_us/en/any/psg/p... for better performance

HPSA will automatically search for all the latest drivers for your Notebook

1. Click My devices in the top menu, and then click Updates in the My PC or My notebook pane.

Click Updates in the My notebook pane

2. Click Check for updates and messages to scan for new updates.

Updates list in HP Support Center

3. Review the list of updates. Updates with a yellow information icon are recommended. Updates with a blue information icon are optional.

4. Click the update name for a description, version number, and file size.

5. Select the box next to any updates you want to install, and then click Download and install.

Ensure you have the latest BIOS

Also ensure Windows is up to date.

Select the Start  button, and then go to Settings  > Update & security  > Windows Update , and select Check for updates. If Windows Update says your device is up to date, you have all the updates that are currently available

Keep me posted how it goes

Thank you and have a wonderful day 😊

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation