cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

I can't access my Bios.

HP Recommended
HP Probook 650 g2
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

I have an HP Probook 650 G2 laptop, and I can't access my Bios. Every time I try, it demands a password which I have no idea what it is. Does anyone know the default password? is there any way around this? or how do I remove the Bios password.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
103 103 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. I would like to remind you again to please be respectful to those who offer suggestions in this Community.  As a reminder the Rules of Participation state:

Be respectful. Respect your fellow users by keeping your tone positive and your comments constructive. Good or bad, your experiences are always welcome as long as they are offered in a courteous way. Respect people's time and attention by providing complete information about your question or problem, including product name and model number. People like helping those who ask good questions.

Regards,

VictorS

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation