1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

I cant start up my pc

HP Notebook 15-ay035nia (Energy Star)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

When I power on my laptop, it's seeks an administrator or power on password.

With an error code [i 70425218]

Kindly assist.

2 REPLIES 2
Level 17
Level 17
46,900 41,158 4,478 11,686
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

I cant start up my pc

Now that is a downside of not writing down the password or creating a password recovery flashdrive.

The HP forum rules were amended on 1 March 2019. Unfortunately, we are longer allowed to help with removing passwords.

See Rule 4.d. in the document at the following link
4d. No posts shall include instructions or directions intended to bypass or subvert security measures, including passwords, locking mechanisms, fingerprint scans, etc., or to bypass any safety measures.

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage

You can click on Accept as Solution if my post or reply was the information you were looking for that helped you resolve your issue.
You can say thanks by giving me a Kudo if my reply helped by clicking on the
0 Kudos
3,687 3,604 215 578
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

I cant start up my pc

@Mike-Kenya

Thank you for using HP Support Community.

According to the Community's Rules of Participation:

4d. No posts shall include instructions or directions intended to bypass or subvert security measures, including passwords, locking mechanisms, fingerprint scans, etc., or to bypass any safety measures.

Therefore, this topic is being locked. If you would like help resetting the password on your product, please Contact HP support in your region. 

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation