Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion x360 - 14-ba005la
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

Yesterday, my laptop was without issue and today, I can't boot it.

I've no sound, no bip, no HP logo at boot (UEFI step).

I tried to reset the battery (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NJQM8vJa9Q) but still nothing.

I've no store or repair shop due to quarantine and I've work documents on it.

Have you a solution?

Regards

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.
In this video, we will learn how to perform a hard reset on your HP Notebook with a non-removable battery. Sometimes called a forced reset, this allows you to clear the memory if Windows or other software are unresponsive or if there are problems with the display or the computer. Specific steps ...
2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

When I push power button, the laptop doesn't power on but the led blinks 2 times, I recorded it: https://imgur.com/a/8pcmytW

When I plug the charger, this led stay white, it's very strange because it's not the charging led

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.
HP Recommended

@FloHe Due to the current global COVID-19 situation, we're seeing an influx of customers coming in for support and we appreciate your patience.

Note that specific patterns of long and short blinks along with long and short beeps (where applicable) identify errors during the startup process.
Newer computers have two-part blink sequences with different color lights to indicate specific errors and you may click here and troubleshoot on your own, or check below:

Light and beep pattern - 2.2 (blink) - The main area (DXE) of BIOS has become corrupted, and there is no recovery binary image available. (Also happens when updating the BIOS.)

Solution: Perform BIOS recovery with external media (USB or CD-ROM). Go to HP Notebook PCs - Recovering the BIOS for additional information.

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

Let me know how that pans out,

If you feel I was helpful, simply click on Accept as Solution to help the community grow,

That said, I will have someone follow-up on this to ensure you've been helped,

Just in case you don't get back to us, 

have a good day, ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.