08-12-2017 01:07 PM
I bougth this ProBook 440 with a M.2 drive and Windows 7 installed. The other slot for 'regular' hard drive was free. When I install a ScanDisc SSD disc into the free slot, the BIOS does not see the Windows any more (it shows 3F0 BOOT DEVICE NOT FOUND).
In the boot order M.2 is first or second after USB, in both ways the OS Windows 7 on M.2 is not detected. Both drives are ok according to hardware check in BIOS.
What can I try?
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)