Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Hp pavilion 15 - cw1004la
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
  • I just installed a new adata falcon 512gb 2280 m. 2 PCle on my laptop hp pavilion 15 - cw1004la it has amd ryzen 5 3500u and 32gb of ram 2400Mhz the ssd out of box is a sata m. 2 2280 128 gb SanDisk ssd combined with a 1tb HDD, the the ssd adata falcon was working  good, it had windows installed and was updated with all drivers needed, but when I restarted the computer it said there was no bootable device found, please install an operating system on the hard disk, but before that a blue screen error appeard saying: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR  and the computer does not pass that black screen with the message of no bootable device found, what can it be???

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi,

Did you use a USB drive to clean install Windows on the SSD?

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

When you start the PC repeatedly press ESC until startup menu appears

Press F9 to enter boot menu

Do you see the SSD and are you able to boot into Windows?

Let us know,

David

HP Recommended

Hiii, thank you for the response, David, yes the computeres  windows was installed from a  USB memory, does that  generate the problem?

when the pc was rebooted with the ssd Adata falcon? , and right know it has the ssd from factory but with the falcon ssd it just said that no bootable device found, does the computer support dual space of 512gb ssd and 1tb of HDD? And that type of ssd? 

HP Recommended

Hi, thanks for the response, the hard disk of the adata falcon 512gb 2280 m. 2 has windows and everything installed on it, but the problem is that the computer sometimes it recognizes the ssd, it restarted it self and when in to the black screen saying no bootable device found I went in to the boot menu options and the ssd doesn't recognize it sometimes and it only recognizes the bootable USB installation windows 10 clean install? What can it be???, please help!! 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.