cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Level 1
2 1 1 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

Laptop 2w1 won't shut down

HP Recommended
HP ENVY X360 - 13-ar0014nw
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi there,

Since three months I'm owning a brand new HP ENVY X360 - 13-ar0014nw (2w1 laptop)
Windows 10 (V. 2004), AMD CPU,  all drivers are up to date including BIOS (23.11.20)

For one month now, I've very strange issue with my laptop and it's power management.
When I choose the option "shutdown" it's shutting down till the last second and then instantly it gets kick of energy.
It's getting very loud, very hot, and does not react to any buttons besides power button with forced shutdown and does not end this.
The longest it stayed like this without forced shutdown was 5 minutes.

The problem does not occur with "restart" or "sleep".

Does some one know how to fix it?

1 REPLY 1
Author
Level 1
2 1 1 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Well, no one had idea, so had to figure it out by myself.

And i did it.

Solution:

Turning off Hyper-V and virtualization in W10 settings. (Not in BIOS)

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation