mypublic1
5 2 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Laptop Restarts After Entering Sleep Mode

HP ENVY TS 15 Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

When I place the laptop in sleep mode (regardless of method of doing so), it restarts after coming out from sleep mode. Any sugestions for how to correct this would be appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
Retired
Retired
14,461 14,098 715 1,905
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @mypublic1,

Welcome to the HP Forum! 🙂  It is a fantastic site to find information, tips, and suggestions. For you to have the most rewarding experience please review the HP Forums Guide. First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More  What is your exact model of Envy TS 15?  HP Notebook PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number, Serial Number or Product Number?

I gather that when you bring your notebook out of sleep mode it will automatically restart the notebook.  Here is a link to HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 😎 that may help. Please review this post from answers.microsoft.com that may also help. Win 10 reboots after sleep mode  Please let me know the outcome.

If this post helps you to resolve the issue, please pay it forward by clicking "Accept as Solution", to the right of the Thumbs up icon. You can click the Thumbs Up Icon” to show gratitude! 🙂

Sparkles1

0 Kudos
mypublic1
5 2 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Sparkles:

The HP link you provided does not address my problem.

My product number is E1P05AV. I am running Windows 10.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
Retired
Retired
14,461 14,098 715 1,905
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @mypublic1,

Thank you for your reply. I am not sure why the notebook automatically restarts when waking from sleep mode. As you have done the troubleshooting suggestions I previously sent to no avail.and the issue remains, you can try turning off the fast startup option.Fast Startup - Turn On or Off in Windows 10. I hope that helps.

Sparkles1

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation