11-28-2011 06:35 PM
try http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Lockups-Freezes-Hangs/my-pavillion-dm4-1160us-constantly-has-t.... Mine doesn't have a light as Steve described but there is a slight indention. If you tap it twice, it locks the mouse. tap it again and it unlocks the mouse. Not sure if you are experiencing the same issue but I was about to return this thing...
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)