Tutor
15 4 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Laptop Wont Turn on

Hp G62 Notebook Pc
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

my laptop won,t turn on i have tried to press the powerbutton for 1 munite sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn,t but honestly always it doesn,t work but i am sure that the hardware is working 100% good everything is working but i am Doubt that it amy be the poer button but the main question is may windows 10 cause these problem

PLEASE ANSWER

PLEASE ANSWER

1 REPLY 1
Teacher Teacher
Teacher
70 70 6 19
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Laptop Wont Turn on

Dear Customer,

It looks like you are not able to Power ON the Notebook and wanting to fix the issue

Please perform below shown steps to find out if this is a Software or Hardware Issue:

1. Remove all Peripherals and Cables, Disconnect them and try to Power ON the Unit
  2. Check for LED Light Status and ensure Power Button spring action is normal
  3. Swap with a known good Power Cord and Power Adapter
  4. Incase no Adapter is available, Check if the Power Adapter is slightly warm

Note: This will give us a hint that the Power Adapter might be fine

1. Do you know if the Notebook was in Battery or Power Adapter Mode when you used it for the last time

Note: Ensure there is no liquid spillage or Power Outage

1. Check if the AC Adapter Port is loose/broken

Note: If the Notebook doesn't Power ON even with a known good Power Adapter this confirms the Hardware fault with System Board or the DC Power Circuit

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again

**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on left to say Thanks**

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Thank You,

TechToday

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation