Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
Hp pavilion 15 au-171tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I'm using my laptop since last february 2017.

after 2 months of buying this laptop I faced some problem such as suddenly it's touchpad not working

when I re install touchpad driver and reboot ...It won't boot ...It stuck and keyboard blink continuosly 3 times slower and 2 time  faster..I send my laptop to hp customer care .... They said they couldn't find any problem and send it back to me after 15 days.after 3 days I face same problem...Then suddenly I thought to do something as I want to discharge my laptop's battery thn I start my laptop and open at stuck situation .

after 3 hours It closed and when I plug in it and reboot...fourtunately it booted up normally,but I can use it for 3hours untill it fully charged.when it full charged ,I reboot and faced the same problem ..then again I contact with Hp Customer care and send it back to them...This time I mark and said them total issue but this time also they can't find any problem .

they send it back to me after 20 days,when I recived in 1st boot up after recived I faced again same problem.

This time I reinstall Windows 10 1703 and format whole hdd ...then I use my laptop till july 29,2017.

Suddenly I faced the new problem laptop can't detect its fan and hdd..

now I thought I will send back to them ,I can't use it till August, 2017.7th september suddenly It reboot normally.

Then today morning I open my laptop and faced the previous problem again..

now what should I do?

😞

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi,

Have you tried updating the Bios for your system? The latest Bios is frome June 27. Download and run as administrator and follow the various Windows.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/swdetails/hp-pavilion-15-au100-notebook-pc/12499208...

See if it helps.

Let me know,

David

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi,

Have you tried updating the Bios for your system? The latest Bios is frome June 27. Download and run as administrator and follow the various Windows.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/swdetails/hp-pavilion-15-au100-notebook-pc/12499208...

See if it helps.

Let me know,

David

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.