Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 14-al062nr (ENERGY STAR)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi Team, 

I am facing issue with my laptop and its doent startup most of the times. And even if its get started i can see battery is not charging and shuts down in next 5 min. I have changed my power chord but issue remains same. When i connect power chord i can see led light, and aslo can see blink on power button. 

Since I had purchased this laptop in US, India hp service centers couldn't help me with this issue. 

Moreover as per their initial investigation, they say it might be motherbord issue. Since they dont have spare part of this model, they are helpless.

Team its my request to help or suggest me on this request. Is there any way i can contact US team? Or any hp partners in India can support me on this?

Reg, 

Vikran5

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi

http://partsurfer.hp.com/Search.aspx?searchText=W2L32UA

Battery
849908-850ASSY-BATT 3C 41WH 3.61Ah LI SE03041XL-PR

Power Cord

Power cord (Black) - 3-wire conductor, 18 AWG, 1.0m (3.2ft) long - Has straight (F) C5 receptacle (United States)
Part 755530-001 is no longer supplied. Please order the replacement, 213349-009

Battery Recalll

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-pavilion-14-al000-notebook-pc-series/10862154/model/11926434...

If in doubt please ask.

HP Recommended

Thanks for you reply.

I have replaced the charger but issue still persists. At this point i am not able to diagnosed the problem. Could you help with diagnosis? 

HP Recommended

Hi

Not really

First:- Turn off the computer, press and hold the PWR button for 4 seconds.

Then - Leave only keyboard and mouse connected, disconnect all externally connected
devices such as Docking Station, USB storage devices, displays, and printers.
Unplug the AC adapter from the computer.

Next - Press and Hold the Power button for 15 seconds to Hard Reset.
Rinse and Repeat

AND/OR - Power on your PC, press Esc (repeatedly), then F2 at the prompt.
Choose System Tests (Fast Test does a 4 minute hardware check).

HP Recommended

Hi, 

Tried but laptop is not booting up. 

Reg, 

Vikrabt

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.