Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Pavilion 15-au626tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi sir ,my problem regarding with my laptop doesn't showing any display and not blinking HDD light only showing power button light how to solve this problem.my laptop was automatically off suddenly become of power fluctuations in my area then it will be not turn on my laptop .

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@VILASB 

The problem with power outages is not so much when the power fails, but more when the power comes back on -- which is often accompanied by power surges.  And while these are unlikely to damage the laptop itself, they can often damage or short out the charger.  If the laptop also no longer turns on with the battery, the most likely scenario is that with the charger not working, the battery simply died.

If you have no way to power it on, you also have no way to run diagnostics to see if the battery is dead.  So, you will have to take the laptop into a local laptop service center and see what they can do for you.

Good Luck

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

Hi sir I understand your solution but my problem is that my laptop battery is ok ,power adapter is ok and my laptop power button will be showing the light but my laptop will be not booting ,also not showing the HDD led light blinking,on the display is only showing the blank screen nothing will be happening on screen after pressing the power button.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.