Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Hp chrome book 11-v020wm

What can I do my daughter laptop is not turning on??

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Cindye1205 Welcome to HP Community!

Don't worry, I have a few steps that should help:

Step 1: Perform a visual inspection

Check for damage to the charging port or for signs of oxidation. Check for a crack in the display or other signs of physical damage to the laptop.

• The Chromebook is damaged: Contact HP to replace the damaged part or unit. To check the warranty of your laptop, go to HP Customer Support - Product Warranty Check.

• The Chromebook is not damaged: Proceed to the next step.

Step 2: Verify power to the computer

Ensure the computer is connected to working power.

1. Plug in the AC adapter to a functioning wall outlet.

2. Connect the power to the computer.

3. Check for lights illuminated on the computer or on the AC adapter.

• No lights are illuminated: Try another HP approved AC adapter.

If the lights illuminate using another AC adapter, proceed to the next step. Otherwise, contact HP to replace the damaged part or unit. To check the warranty of your computer, go to HP Customer Support - Product Warranty Check.

• Lights are illuminated: Proceed to the next step.

FOR DETAILS & FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS, USE THIS LINK: CLICK HERE & SKIP TO STEP 3 ONWARD

(By the end of this article all the issues should be resolved)

Let me know how that pans out,

If you feel I was helpful, simply click on Accept as Solution to help the community grow,

That said, I will have someone follow-up on this to ensure you've been helped,

Just in case you don't get back to us within 24 - 48hrs, and have a good day, ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.