05-22-2016 03:27 AM
05-23-2016 10:26 AM
Welcome to the HP Forums!
I understand from your posts that you are having an issue with your HP Pavilion 15 Notebook and a snapping or popping happening with the screen staying black. I recommend that you rollback the BIOS. This code indicates corrupt BIOS.
This will show you how to do that.
Please get back to me how this goes.
To express your appreciation for my post please click the Thumbs up icon.
I work on behalf of HP
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)