11-06-2012 06:47 PM
My laptop is a HP Pavilion dv4-5110us running Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit. Bought it new 4 months ago and recently it stopped working, it was working fine until i closed the lid for like 15 minutes (didn't turn it off, just closed it). When i came back to use it again, the computer didn't get out of sleep mode when opening the lid (or so it seems). Tried the hold for 60 seconds the power button fix but it didn't work.
Don't know what to do now and don't think i can return it, any suggestions?
11-07-2012 07:27 AM
Did you remove the battery while holding the power button down? If not please read the instructions on how to do a hard reset.
If you can't revive the PC, I suggest you contact HP technical support for assistance if the notebook is under warranty.
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)