Kayla583845
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Laptop won't turn on, charging light on

HP Spectre x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a HP Spectre x360 (Model: 13-4005TU) that won't turn on. I shut down the computer last night because the battery was almost flat. The next morning I plugged in the charger but the laptop wouldn't turn on. I left it to charge for a few hours and it still won't turn on.

I attempted a hard reset but that didn't work. I have tried plugging the laptop into a different power outlet and even used a different charging cable but these things didn't work either. When plugged in, the charging light stays on.

This is the third time I have had this problem with this computer over this past year. The other two times my laptop would eventually power on after attempting to turn it on again after a few days.

If anyone knows what the issue may be, thanks. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
5,751 5,738 426 464
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Laptop won't turn on, charging light on

@Kayla583845, Welcome to HP Support Community!

This looks like a hardware issue.

Please reach out to the HP Support in your region regarding the service options for your printer.

Hope this helps!

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation