Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 14-ce1007tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hey guys,

I have a problem with my 8 day old laptop. I was gaming a few hours ago and the computer just froze up. I switched it off via the power button and on trying to get back on, it doesn't. The power button just flashes about once every 5 or so seconds. At this point, I can hear the fans very briefly before they go off and start again. I've tried to hard reset, removed my RAM and put it in back again to no avail. Please help.😅

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi,

You should contact HP support directly since the notebook is under warranty. In the link below you can identify your notebook and get contact options in Africa:

https://support.hp.com/emea_africa-en/contact/laptops

I have also flagged the post, so someone might help.

Regards,

David

HP Recommended

Thanks for the reply.

From the support website, it doesn't have a warranty so it seems that's off.

HP Recommended

@Kahungu

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.