08-30-2016 07:41 AM
I have an issue with a ZBook 17 G3.
I am trying to deploy an image created by Microsoft SCCM, and to make it work I have to boot with an USB key in Legacy mode.
When I boot in legacy with the Usb key, I get the following error :
There isn't enough memory available to create a ramdisk device
Why ? The laptop have 64GB of RAM, the BIOS can see this amount so there is no hardware problem.
Is there any BIOS option to enable ? I already tried a lot of different options & it is not working.
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)