Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Notebook P3V38PA#UUF | 5CD5514BSF
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Help, i have the problem with my Laptop HP Pavilion Notebook P3V38PA#UUF | [edited]. Longtime ago , i use my laptop is fine and working well, then i have to change my HDD to SSD because the hard disk not working well. From now on, the problem is happen when i playing game or just open Opera explore, sometime working fine, but sometime i playing game it just turn off my laptop (the windows say :Locking) then black screen and stop working (same like standby mode ) then i press power button again, continue play is fine (few day i do 2-3 times). I check and see laptop air hole is too hot (i already have fan cooler lay down at my laptop). I just though that happen from windows but seem like not, and idea what is the problem ? Thank you

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@AndyKiet
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

This issue could be caused due to some incorrect power settings. The power troubleshooter can automatically detect and fix any incorrect power settings in windows. 
Let's run the power troubleshooter:

• Type Troubleshoot in the search bar and click it
  • Click Power and run the troubleshooter

And, also try creating new power plan from here: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c04752217

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.