Did you mean: 
Samantha31
4 3 0 0
Message 1 of 7
Flag Post

Looping the hp screen

HP Recommended
Hp 15 a9 gold

Hi I have a Hp 15 a9 gold laptop that boots up then loops the hp page and then get stuck on it. I started it up and pressed f2 and done a extensive test which all come backed clear and passed tried all the test unplugging the a.c. And running the battery down And all them but nothing works. Many thanks samantha.

6 REPLIES 6
stevecomputer
Level 5
321 318 11 52
Message 2 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Unplug any usb devices and try again.

0 Kudos
Samantha31
Author
4 3 0 0
Message 3 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Yh I haven't got anything plugged into it I  removed everything as soon as it played up. 

0 Kudos
stevecomputer
Level 5
321 318 11 52
Message 4 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

It should have a hp recovery option on startup, something like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVia5rbOEbs

It may boot into windows own repair after enough efforts at startup but that's not the best advice. 

Restoring the laptop to factory defaults will permanently remove all personal files, any software you have installed, and will return the laptop to factory s...
0 Kudos
Samantha31
Author
4 3 0 0
Message 5 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Ok thank you I will give this ago. 

0 Kudos
Samantha31
Author
4 3 0 0
Message 6 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

It won't allow me to do it, just comes up with that my device needs repairs  and says a file is missing. Error code 0xc0000225 

Says I need a recovery tool but I don't have none. 

0 Kudos
stevecomputer
Level 5
321 318 11 52
Message 7 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Learn how to recover an HP computer using a download of the recovery software.Chapters:00:00 Introduction00:31 Setting up a bootable USB flash drive04:00 Rec...
Learn how to recover your computer using the HP cloud recovery tool.Chapters:00:00 Introduction00:16 What you will need01:19 Start recovery process04:16 Reco...
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation