Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I purchased This HP Pavillion Notebook 10/20 warranty expired last week. suddenly I loose setting control.  I cannon access my HP Note Book Settings and I can I better use my keypad. Like copy and paste or spellcheck?

Please help assist with recovering my settings

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Moyenda 

First of all, sorry for the bad news but there is simply no way to recover your setttings.

Second, please provide more details about what is wrong with the PC in addition to losing the settings.  We need this information to decide what solution approach to recommend.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.