Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
Pavilion 6530HP Pavilion x360 - 14-cd0017ns
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hace 5 o 6 meses mi ordenador no encendía (a pesar de tener batería), lo conecté a la electricidad y me dio un mensaje de error, pero se inició (pensé que era algun error que yo había podido cometer, no le di importancia.

Pero estas navidades, cuando justo acababa de cumplir 2 años, me ha dado 4 veces el mismo error (de dejar el ordenador lleno antes de cerrarlo y a la mañana siguiente no funcionar tener que conectarlo a la corriente eléctrica e iniciarse (pero mostrar que la batería esta casi llena).

En todos los casos me salía un mensaje de error al conseguir ya arrancarlo tras conectarlo a la Red, esta ultima vez conseguí fotografiarlo y decía el siguiente texto:

"HP Battery Alert

The system has detected the storage capacity of the battery stated may need to be replaced

Primary <internal> Battery <601>

ENTER - Continue Startud

For more information, please visit: www.hp.com/go/techcenter/startup_"

Sinceramente estoy muy disgustada un ordenador tan carísimo, que ha sido tratado de forma exquisita y solo con programas originales, que de un problema tan grave antes de los 2 años y que me encuentre desatendida y sin garantía

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi Rosario2021

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We advise you to post your question in English to insure a quick response for the Community.This can also help other users to take advantage of your post, in the case they have the same question.

If you prefer the HP has a spanish forum community: HP comunidad

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

I work on behalf of HP.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.