Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.
npm9906 Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My HP Pavilion x360 won't turn on and I've been trying for about an hour. PLEASE HELP

Pavilion x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
I try to turn on my pc but nothing happens. I pressed down and held the power button but sadly it doesn't work. If anyone know how to solve this, please help.
1 REPLY
Retired
Retired
3798 201 431
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My HP Pavilion x360 won't turn on and I've been trying for about an hour. PLEASE HELP

Hi @npm9906,

Thanks for becoming a member of the HP Support Forums. I understand you are having an issue with the computer not starting.  I need more information to be able to help.

Please post the full product number and operating system in use on your computer. See the following, if you need help with that information.
How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
Is the Windows Version on My Computer 32-bit or 64-bit?

Does any light come on?

Are there flashing light and if so what is the pattern?

Do You hear the fan or hard drive?

Have you check to power is connected?

Could it be the battery is dead?

Please get back to me with above information, so I can help you better.

Tardis40
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation