cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Naiko
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

My HP Spectre x360 Model 15-eb0003na will not boot up.

HP Recommended
HP Spectre 15 x360

Hi,

I've ran into an issue regarding this product on the 15th of February. 

The laptop will not boot up, in an attempt to boot up the laptop the power button will flash white, also trying to hard reset the laptop will result in 2 long white flashes, the charging light seems to indicate that there is charge when plugged in (solid amber for charging, solid white for fully charged). There have been no replacement of parts prior to breakdown. 

I have tried troubleshooting the issue myself but to no avail the fault still persists. 

I have taken it to a repair shop for a diagnostic and for a clone of the ssd as I am aware regarding repairs or replacments that the laptop is restored to factory default initiating a wipe of the drive.

I was advised that this breakdown could have occurred due to a motherboard failure. 

I am hoping that in the attempt of examination of the problem and trying to save my data currently stored on the laptop's ssd that this will not void my laptops warranty as I am aware that it still resides in its early stages of warranty as I purchased this product in August of 2020. 

I'm just stumped at this point, the laptop was working like a dream, any help would be appreciated. 

thank you

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation