cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
Devilwalker11
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

My Hp 245 g7 is not opening

HP Recommended
G7
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Today I have expanded my ram from 4 gb to 12 gb from a hp service centre. But now when I try to open my laptop, it is getting stuck at at hp logo screen...... Pls help

2 REPLIES 2
WAWood
Level 16
Level 16
34,049 26,486 3,093 6,660
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Devilwalker11 

You saying the HP Service Center upgraded the RAM for you?  Then, contact them to confirm the laptop still worked before they gave it back to you.  And, if it was mine, I would GO THERE to have them show me that it works!

***If my post helped, click the thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Devilwalker11
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

But soon after they installed the ram the computer started.... Then they forced shut it down. After that only it stopped opening

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation