Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP ProBook 4530s
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello every one!

I have an HP probook 4530 with upgraded windows 10 -64 bit on it. it was working pretty well since yesterday that i shut it down. (i'm used to hibernating my laptop, but i shut it down once every week) after that i could not make it start. it won't turn on, and the battery power LED on the side of it keeps blinking white for the whole morning!

I tried battery, AC power, and both plugged in, but the power button exactly does nothing.

i've found a table here with buttons flashing and sequences but neither matched my situation.

I have to add that it has recently been warming up a little and had a few lags, which i guessed it's because of the new windows.

please help me... i tried to perform hard reset by holding down the power button while no power source was plugged and it still does not boot.

thank you so much...

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.