Did you mean: 
Imperialg6
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My Nightmare

Hp pavilion x360 convertible touch cr0037wm

I need help bad. My soon to be ex has been messing up every device I have. She can pop on my devices at will and disable change and lock and make calls and all. My iPhone 6s Plus thinks it’s her 8. This laptop had automatic confirmation scripting, trusted installer has all rights, my C drive is in the recycling bin and another drive is in its place. Everything is “NULL” or “0” like defaultuser0, emulated container0, 0bytes. .nomedia a lot of WiFi, Bluetooth and device rooted security certifications. My computers name is **bleep**_u. I found the name and content of my laptop on her external drive. Now my laptop won’t do **bleep** but CHECKSUM INVALID AND STARTUP PASSWORD.the bios-pow.org site worked on my other hp but not this one. Please help

1 REPLY 1
Level 20
Level 20
112,245 102,422 16,066 24,683
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My Nightmare

Hi:

The only suggestion I can offer would be to get on another PC and use the HP cloud recovery client utility to create recovery media to reinstall the operating system.

Here is an info link for what to do...

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c06162205

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation