CW757
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

My Spectre laptop no longer turns on.

HP Recommended
HP Spectre x360 - 13t-ae000 CTO
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My spectre laptop for some reason stopped working and turning on altogether out of the blue. I tried much of the trouble shooting through the HP help assistant to no avail and then brought it to a local computer shop. The tech took it apart to check for any possible damage to the internal components and he was unable to find anything. 

The computer is a year beyond warranty: June 2019.

Do I have any chance of sending in this computer for a replacement at a discounted price and/or would HP offer a decent trade in value if I wanted to purchase a newer laptop?

Thanks for any help,

Chris

1 REPLY 1
zzugman
2 1 0 1
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

It seems to be a problem with the spectre.  I have the same problem and mine is only 14 months old.  I have searched for some way to talk to someone at HP and cannot find anything.  Very poor customer service.  Good luck.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation