Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended

I too am having this same issue with my  HP ENVY x360 - m6-w101dx. I have a solid white light. There is nothing else plugged into it. The battery is not warm. It was plugged in the last time I used. I went to bed, woke up and it was a black screen. There are no sounds or vibration to indicate thatbthe hard drive or  anything else is running. I have already tried both Hard Resets. Any of other suggestions?

HP Recommended
I eventually sent my laptop back since I was still under warranty. It works fine now. turned out to be a board problem. I suggest you send yours back, if u're still under warranty...
HP Recommended
If your laptop is still under warranty, send it back to get fixed. That's what I had to do
HP Recommended
I am having the same problem.
HP Recommended
I don’t know if anybody is still having this issue but I atleast for the moment fixed the issue. I undid the screws on the bottom, lifted the keyboard and unplugged the battery. I figured I might aswell check to make sure the battery isn’t exposed, but I looked it over and figured what the heck plug it back in and boom booted right up. Either way it’s worth a shot
HP Recommended

What type of screw is on the bottom?  So small I can't tell.

HP Recommended

I have an HP ENVY X360 m6 aroo4dx convertible laptop. I have a new power cord, and my battery charges. But with all the sleep settings turned to never, my lap top turns off. I diagnosed the battery using the tool on board. It says I have 37% capacity of a new battery, but that should be enough to keep it powered on by keeping it plugged in. But it keeps turning off....Please help. I have few options to get this fixed.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.