cancel
Krainey Top Student
Top Student
6 2 0 1
Message 11 of 15
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My envy x360(m6-w103dx) with full battery won't turn on

I too am having this same issue with my  HP ENVY x360 - m6-w101dx. I have a solid white light. There is nothing else plugged into it. The battery is not warm. It was plugged in the last time I used. I went to bed, woke up and it was a black screen. There are no sounds or vibration to indicate thatbthe hard drive or  anything else is running. I have already tried both Hard Resets. Any of other suggestions?

0 Kudos
tomiwaj Tutor
Tutor
6 5 0 2
Message 12 of 15
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I eventually sent my laptop back since I was still under warranty. It works fine now. turned out to be a board problem. I suggest you send yours back, if u're still under warranty...
0 Kudos
tomiwaj Tutor
Tutor
6 5 0 2
Message 13 of 15
Flag Post
HP Recommended

If your laptop is still under warranty, send it back to get fixed. That's what I had to do
0 Kudos
Leedurango Top Student
Top Student
7 4 0 0
Message 14 of 15
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I am having the same problem.
0 Kudos
Rsnyder1 Honor Student
Honor Student
1 1 0 1
Message 15 of 15
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I don’t know if anybody is still having this issue but I atleast for the moment fixed the issue. I undid the screws on the bottom, lifted the keyboard and unplugged the battery. I figured I might aswell check to make sure the battery isn’t exposed, but I looked it over and figured what the heck plug it back in and boom booted right up. Either way it’s worth a shot
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation