Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Its model is   15-r114ne

Yesterday I couldnt turn off it by shutdown click , because it was freezed , thus I turn off it by pressing power nub for 10 secs.  Now when I push the power nub , power on small light turn on , but the labtop doesnt turn on, no any message on its screen. Its battery is warm now .

Thanks for your help

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Behnoodtafi, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I understand the computer screen is blank and not booting to windows. The power light is ON and the battery is warm, it means the computer is powered ON.

Remove discs and devices, remove or disconnect all discs and devices from the computer.

1. Turn off the computer.

2. Remove any discs and USB devices.

3. Remove memory cards from the card reader slot.

4. Disconnect all non-essential devices such as printers, scanners, external hard drives.

5. Leave only the mouse, keyboard, and monitor connected.

After you have removed all discs and devices, turn on the computer.

If the issue persists, kindly perform the steps mentioned in this document to resolve this issue - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.