cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

My laptop won't get charged.

HP Recommended
HP pavilion x2 detachable 10-n202nk
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

My laptop won't get charged at all even when I plug the AC adapter in.

So obviously, It had not turned on since the battery had run so low .

I have already checked that the AC adapter is still working fine which leads to think that the problem is in my laptop.

I noticed too that when I try to turn the laptop on, it just says that I have to plug in the AC adapter.

But even doing so does not help.

I hope it can get fixed soon because all my data are still in there.

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15
9,721 9,629 780 3,619
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @Nisrine_Azmi

Please, review these articles and strictly follow the suggestions :

>> https://support.hp.com/bg-en/document/c00259897#battery

>> https://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2404104,00.asp

Let me know if they help.

If not, you should service the PC.

* If your PC is with active warranty, you need to contact HP Support directly

* If your PC is with warranty expired, you can bring it or ship it to authorized HP Service Center or a computer repair shop you trust.

Your feedback and update are important. Click below on Accept As Solution and Likes+ icon if my comments helped or to say thanks
I am an HP employee *** I express personal opinion only *** My location: Europe *** HP Expert - Volunteer
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello

Unfortunately, my laptop doesn't have a battery compartment so the steps said in the first link are useless in my case.

For the second link, I think that the point 11 (problems inside) is what I am facing right now.

They mentioned that :

(Common culprits include a faulty motherboard, wonky logic boards, damaged charging circuits, and malfunctioning battery sensors.)

A computer repair shop employee have suggested to change the battery entirely however this laptop's battery is nowhere to find here in Morocco.

So, I want to know if it's possible to buy it online and to ship it to here (Morocco) ? And how much will it cost ? 

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Level 15
Level 15
9,721 9,629 780 3,619
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Nisrine_Azmi

I have never been to your country (Casablanca looks great, though) and I am not aware of the specifics where you can order it from.

I recommend you reach to the HP Support for Africa >> http://www8.hp.com/emea_africa/en/contact-hp/phone-assist.html

+234 1 27 11 999

and discuss the situation wit them.

Your feedback and update are important. Click below on Accept As Solution and Likes+ icon if my comments helped or to say thanks
I am an HP employee *** I express personal opinion only *** My location: Europe *** HP Expert - Volunteer
0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation