2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

My laptop won't get charged.

HP Recommended
HP pavilion x2 detachable 10-n202nk
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

My laptop won't get charged at all even when I plug the AC adapter in.

So obviously, It had not turned on since the battery had run so low .

I have already checked that the AC adapter is still working fine which leads to think that the problem is in my laptop.

I noticed too that when I try to turn the laptop on, it just says that I have to plug in the AC adapter.

But even doing so does not help.

I hope it can get fixed soon because all my data are still in there.

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15
9,686 9,594 777 3,597
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @Nisrine_Azmi

Please, review these articles and strictly follow the suggestions :

>> https://support.hp.com/bg-en/document/c00259897#battery

>> https://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2404104,00.asp

Let me know if they help.

If not, you should service the PC.

* If your PC is with active warranty, you need to contact HP Support directly

* If your PC is with warranty expired, you can bring it or ship it to authorized HP Service Center or a computer repair shop you trust.

Your feedback and update are important. Click below on Accept As Solution and Likes+ icon if my comments helped or to say thanks
I am an HP employee *** I express personal opinion only *** My location: Europe *** HP Expert - Volunteer
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello

Unfortunately, my laptop doesn't have a battery compartment so the steps said in the first link are useless in my case.

For the second link, I think that the point 11 (problems inside) is what I am facing right now.

They mentioned that :

(Common culprits include a faulty motherboard, wonky logic boards, damaged charging circuits, and malfunctioning battery sensors.)

A computer repair shop employee have suggested to change the battery entirely however this laptop's battery is nowhere to find here in Morocco.

So, I want to know if it's possible to buy it online and to ship it to here (Morocco) ? And how much will it cost ? 

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15
9,686 9,594 777 3,597
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Nisrine_Azmi

I have never been to your country (Casablanca looks great, though) and I am not aware of the specifics where you can order it from.

I recommend you reach to the HP Support for Africa >> http://www8.hp.com/emea_africa/en/contact-hp/phone-assist.html

+234 1 27 11 999

and discuss the situation wit them.

Your feedback and update are important. Click below on Accept As Solution and Likes+ icon if my comments helped or to say thanks
I am an HP employee *** I express personal opinion only *** My location: Europe *** HP Expert - Volunteer
0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation