10-24-2016 10:02 PM
I discovered my pc not booting on yesterday morning; therefore, i plugged it in the wall. Today had been more than 24 hours, and it is not booting. The system will come on for less than 2 seconds and turn off. Please help
10-25-2016 09:03 AM
My first guess is that either the power-adapter is not working -- not charging the battery.
[Got a friend with a similar laptop? Connect your charger to that computer, and check (on-screen) that the battery-status is something like "nn% -- charging". Or, if the friend's computer has the identical battery, try his/her battery in your computer, to see if your computer will start.]
My second guess is that the socket where the power-adapter plugs in to your computer is damaged -- the power is not reaching the motherboard. [A qualified computer-technician can repair/replace the socket.]
My third guess is that the motherboard itself has failed. [Very expensive to buy a replacement motherboard!]