Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

NEW HP Envy x360 Won't Turn On

HP Envy x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

hi, I bought a HP Envy x360 laptop (m6-w103dx) in the US a couple of months ago and today it has just shut down (died) on me and I cannot boot it up. Power cable light is on, so has power, but nothing's happening.

I plug in the charger and the orange light turns on and then when I click the power button it blinks white one time then it turns off right away.

Any help would be appreciated... Thanks...

5 REPLIES
Provost Provost
Provost
45783 4330 11010
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

If you leave the power adapter plugged in dose the led stay amber?

That means it is charging.

Your troubleshooting describes a notebook with too low of a battery charge to boot into Windows.

Let it charge for an hour or so before trying to power it on. 

If you really want to say thanks, click on the Thumbs up icon .
If your problem is solved or question answered by my post, please click the Accepted Solution button in that post.

0 Kudos
Gil_D Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hi, its not a problem with the charger or power. i did all the tests the support teamd asked for, the laptop is fully charged but doesnt come up. i guess its a faulty model hp manufatured. they always ask me to take out the battery and time after time i explaine that this model has a built in battery!

now the problem is running after you guys to get the warrenty i have (only 4 months old!)

very frustrating!

0 Kudos
Provost Provost
Provost
45783 4330 11010
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I will ask to have your issue escalated.

Please be patient. It is Sunday.

If you really want to say thanks, click on the Thumbs up icon .
If your problem is solved or question answered by my post, please click the Accepted Solution button in that post.

0 Kudos
Retired Omar-E
Retired
10015 119 416
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Gil_D‎Thank you for using HP Support Forum. I have brought your issue to the appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post ( serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with the Forum's private messaging please click here to learn more.

Thank you,
Omar

I Work for HP
0 Kudos
Hama78 Honor Student
Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hi
I bought a HP Envy x360 laptop (m6-w105dx) in the US last march 2016 and today after shut down, I cannot boot it up a few hours later. I plug in the charger and the white light turns on where you plug it and then when I click the power button nothing happens. I tried holding power button for a full min or so, still nothing happens. This is frustrating since im outside the us right now.
Any help would be appreciated... Thanks..
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation